CLICK BELOW TO SNAG YOUR FREEBIE
 photo FREE_TAN blog set.png

Followers

2/28/11

All new and CU

Hello everyone!! I hope this finds you all well, we have yet another snapping cold, snowy day, gack! But hey, Canada for you I suppose lol.

So of coarse I'm thinking of anything but winter haha! And have put together this sweet little stamp, she can be found at STITCHY BEAR STAMPS

She is currently on sale at 25% off, as are all of my products! Cooool, I know i love a good sale =P


CU ok!
The perfect stamp for Mother's day!!!

And here is another new stamp now available at Stitchy Bear!



And to those of whom I invited over because I had something for you...if you havent yet been here it is in the post below this lol
Hugs and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Thank you all, for visiting!!! Have a splendid day!