CLICK BELOW TO SNAG YOUR FREEBIE
 photo FREE_TAN blog set.png

Followers

2/13/11

Birthday Lucy


Check this out!!!
Gorgeous isn't it? I cant believe the talent from these lovely Designers! Here is yet another of my plain little stamps, taken and brought to life!!
This incredible card was made by-
Dora from-
Especially for you cards

Stop on by her place and have a look at all her gorgeously done work!!!! You wont be sorry that you did, her cards are shear eye candy!!! I so wish I had this kind of talent!!

Thank you so very much Dora for working with one of my stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is so sweet of you, thank you so much for doing this, I'm so happy you liked it and thank you also for letting ME work with your gorgeous stamp, she is adorable. I so loved making this card. Thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Thank you all, for visiting!!! Have a splendid day!